Thursday, February 09, 2006

i lost my voice & i sound like a frog

Here are updates on the past few days;

On Monday, had to set targets during CT. Omg man, whatever I wrote as B4/3 were changed to a2/1! Mrsthurai set everything for me please, its not even my own targets! =/ Oh my, so now hafta try fulfil them, =x

Then aft sch, stayed back aft hcl to take a look at sec1s’ 1st official practice (: Joann is cute, aha.

On Tuesday, our class went for the Chinatown CIP trip! It was rather fun.. I don’t like our facilitator lah. I was looking at the board, reading up more info on Chinatown, & there was this pic of some lady in the past. “ *pats my shoulder* mm, look like you also ” UGH -________-

Our elderly was so comical, lol. She is 89years old! *gasps* & currently mastering more Chinese words, wow right (: Her 1room flat was clean too, cos she does her own housework please! Ahh.

Went to see missgoh early Wednesday morning aft assembly. She tld us, a piece of, news that couldn’t be any better. I was waiting for this day to come! It tk long though (: But we’re really contented. March22nd, here we come (: & I think we so need MrFong. ):

Thursday! Went w ailing to heartland aft sch. Was really reluctant at 1st, but I’m glad I went! Cos if I didn’t, I’d have missed LENA & MELC! Haha my mom & doraemon (: Gave mom a scare cos she was so busy looking at the bubbletea drinks, instead of noticing me please, haha. Anyway, I cant wait t crap w them tomorrow.


Today! Was slacking ard the whole day. Amaths test was rubbishfied. Gonna flunk the whole thing badly lah okay I hate p&c ):

Thursdays are not bad la. Other than the stupid late recess & super early lunch, haiyo. I tell you, Xueshan is the ultimate. She’s so damn, I don’t know what to describe. Its cute la but, HAHA she’ll get so ego aft knowing. I mean, all you have to do is just stare at her for 2min & I guarantee you will LOL ok!

Lunch


*Xueshan borrowed smth from louissa*
Xueshan returns to her seat & turns to louissa:
Eh LOSER, I return your thing later.

--

*Xueshan borrowed $ from ziying*
Xueshan returns and turns to ziying:
Eh ziying, later I return your mother to you..

*bursts out laughing both times* silly xueshan please! X oh my gosh I mean. HAHA private joke! She’s so cute lah huh. & aft sch, we were playing in class. I wrote her Chinese name as “shen xue shan= goddess snow mountain” & she started hopping ard. Lol they were playing w powder pls! Naughty Liyun, Amanda, Jiaqi!



I haven’t gotten my muji file, & I wanna murder ):



Tomorrow! The big day! Ahhh pray that the results this year will be good good! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]